Friday, March 21, 2008

What happend to us?

High school can change a person dramatically if you let it. What sucks is having a front-row seat to it all. I used to have three AMAZING best friends in eighth grade, but we've drifted apart since the summer after it. Summer was great for each of us, but it changed us all as well. We became different people and it seemed like we were almost in different worlds. We basically stopped talking completely. I wanted to move in with my dad and the others weren't so hot about it at first but they said that it was fine. I had to move back with my mom where they were but we never hung out. I did once with Paisley but Samm and Sams I never saw a glimpse of. I miss them tremendously and I wish we could laugh like we used to and talk to each other. Those three don't even talk to each other at all. My heart feels broken because our friendship is broken and I'm afraid beyond repair. I wish we could go back to trying on Prom dresses with each other in JCPenny and going to the park on my birthday. Back to making fun of Samm and all the boys she liked and being in awe of Sams and her intelligence. Back to wishing we were as tall as Paisley and if they wanted t be like me at all. As tears fall down I pray to God that he'll somehow keep us together. We said we'd be friends forever and go to each others weddings, but I'm afraid that that won't happen. I need you guys, but you're not there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily of course we wanted to be like you. You had something we all wished we had you are genuine pure on the inside and outside. You are who you are and that is what makes us love you so much. We will be there with open arms in July!

T-Dawg said...

True friendship is eternal Ems. If they were really friends and still are what are you worrying about?