Monday, May 12, 2008

The only Me

I'm not the smartest girl out of the bunch
And I'm not good at geometry
I hate most green foods as well as most beans
My favorite words to say are "I don't know"
And "Like".... but, like, whatever... I don't know
I'm not sure of what life is going to be like in twenty years
Or if I'll always have bunions
I know that I have some rad curly hair
And rosy red cheeks
I can't stand hypocrites
And that means that I sometimes can't stand myself
I'm happy with who I am
I don't need to lose 20 pounds to be happy
If I do, I'll just look better in a swimsuit!
I like peanut M&M's and gummy bears
Along with cookie dough ice cream
My sisters drive me crazy
And I can't play guitar hero
All I know is that my God is ALWAYS going to be there
And that I can talk to him about anything
Things get tough, but I'll deal with it
I'm just plain and ordinarily Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:))
you're an amazing girl my little Pumpkin, even though you don't eat or veggies and i drive you crazy. i wouldn't change a single thing about you. ily!

Anonymous said...

Chicken Noodle. So true my dear. I drive you crazy? huh. I never knew. lol. Eat them veggies. I love you a bunch!