Friday, December 14, 2007

To the ones who have been there

Dealing with this pain
Sometime seems unbearable
Seeing through the dark
Sometimes seems impossible
I've been given angels
Ones from heaven in the form of friends
We all sing a song of praise
We smile and know
That we're always there
In the pain and the sorrow
Each one is loved so dearly
They are treasures in our heart
A rare jewel that isn't to be let go
No matter where life takes you
Always will you stay with me
Never will you leave my heart
Distance means nothing to us
Because we're all so close
I'll see you again, this I know
Don't forget the good times
We cannot cease to live
Because love keeps us alive
Always and forever
I promise to be your friend
Like the stars in the sky
Our friendship is unmeasurable
Always growing, always forgiving

No comments: