Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I love 4 year olds

I was over at my Aunt and Uncle's house today, and me and my cousin are playing hide and seek, Which is pretty amazing with her. :D But the last place I hid was under the bed. They looked everwhere else, then Kate just leans over and goes "I found you!" Then she crawls under the bed with me telling me that I should take a nap because it was cozy under there. Then she asked me if I was going with Mandy to live with my Dad in Kentucky. I explained to her that my mom doesn't want me to live with my Dad, and that I didn't know why. Kate said that I should be able to, and that she wanted me to be happy. I wish other people could have to view of a four year old. When happiness was all that really mattered. If she wants me to be happy, then why doesn't my mother who has a much more complex mind than my cousin. I love Kate so much. She understands me more than my mother, which may seem strange. I say be like a 4 year old, and value happiness more than your prejudices.

No comments: