Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A needle in the haystack of life

There are sometimes when I want to jump out a window, walk out in front of a moving car, or sometimes just to slam my head into a wall and hope I don't wake up. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, but I feel so alone at the same time. Nothing seems to go right and all the things I love are 750 miles away. Sometimes I wish someone would just shoot me so I don't have to deal with this stuff anymore. But then I think that it would hurt so many people if any of that were to happen and how God has a plan for my life. I got this E-mail that said that sometimes it seems like God gives you stuff you don't need. But God knows exactly what you need and he would give you anything you don't. Sometimes it looks like it's wrong, but in reality it's right. You have to search for the light through the darkness. It may be one teeny tiny speck of light, but you'll eventually find it. Sometimes it could take days, weeks, or months. As long as we look for the good, things get better. If you feel like giving up, think about others and think about the good that is somewhere inside you and around you.
"You're invincible until God is through with you"- Justin Lookadoo

No comments: