Sunday, November 25, 2007

There's room for you!

A whole bunch of people think that Heaven is completely bogus and that there's no room for such a sinner there. But think about that Audio Adrenaline song 'Big House'. It's like that in John 14:2-3. Jesus said, "In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you may also be where I am." When Jesus died on the cross, he did it to save us. In him doing that, he made it that we didn't have to sacrifice lambs or doves or anything anymore. He was and is the perfect sacrificial lamb. All we have to do is ask Jesus to guide our lives and to accept Him as our savior because that's exactly what he is. When we become Christians, a place is prepared for us in Heaven. I don't know about you, but that sounds pretty nice. In the Bible it says that nothing can compare that it's better than any mind can concieve! So if you think about the nicest place in the world... IT'S BETTER. I don't know about you, but I'm not about to miss out on that. Jesus told us he'd come back and take us to our neato room that He prepared for us. Don't miss out on spending forever in paradise with the perfect person that had ever walked the earth. Not only did Jesus die for you, but he wants to give you this awesome place to stay. He's just that cool.

4 comments:

Dan Holley said...

http://www.google.com/accounts/RP?c=CJynuZze-av-4gEQzbap67G79bGxAQ&hl=en

Dan Holley said...

Miss Em,

I love you very much! Do you know that? You have a wonderful way with words and I am proud to be your dad. You have a real talent and calling for this. Keep it up!

Love you bunchers!!!!

Daddy

Dan Holley said...

BTW...forget the first comment...I goofed!

Daddy

Ronda said...

I want a room in Heaven beside you! you are amazing. I wish more teenagers thought like you.. I lost my brother a year ago yesterday my family believes he is in Heaven watching over us, that brings us so much peace & comfort. God has never failed me & he never will. thank you for uplifting words. Keep doing what your doing & telling your dad to let us know.. God bless.. Ronda