Saturday, November 10, 2007

Warm and fuzzy feeling?

There are just some people in life that make you feel really happy even when you're feeling down. Maybe it's a friend or someone in your family, but they just make you smile and laugh. That one of my favorite things, when someone makes me smile after I've been crying or something. It somehow takes that horrible feeling away, even just for a little while. When someone tells you that they love you (and they really mean it), doesn't that make you feel good? You may tell people that you don't care if they care about you, but I think everyone acutally does care, even if a little bit. In fact, if no one else cared about you, Jesus would. Heck, he DIED for you. If that's not caring... I don't know what is. When you feel like giving up because everyone seems to have deserted you, remember that Jesus cares about you. Whoever you are, know that I care about you too. You're my brother or sister in Christ and you're flippin awesome. God made you for a reason, and if he didn't care, you wouldn't exist. He knew that you would make an impact on this world, big or small. Don't EVER think that no one would care if you were gone, because believe it or not, people would be devastated. Okay, if you ever buy one CD in your entire life, I think you should buy We Can't Stand Sitting Down by Stellar Kart. The third track is called "Me and Jesus", give it a listen. That CD helped me through some tough times when I got it, and maybe it will help you. Remember, you were created with care by God.

No comments: